Saturday, February 14, 2009

Baby Genevieve


Nope, not ours! He is still safely ensconced in mummy's tummy. This is the beautiful Genevieve Caroline. My gorgeous friend Phoebe's 3 weeks old bub. Phoebe and I have shared so much of our pregnancy journey together that I wanted to make her something very special. This little dress is made with lots of love from the gorgeous Amy Butler book, "Little Stitches for Little Ones". I think it will look lovely on her!

The stunning photo of Genevieve was taken by the extra talented Kurt Sneddon. He has an amazing gift for portraiture. Check out his work at www.blueprintstudios.com.au

2 comments:

Karen said...

So yes, I did get rather excited seeing shots of a beautiful baby at the top of your blog! Lovely that you'll be able to enjoy your babies so close together. My best friend's little one is just three days older than Claudia, and it's great to share all the big and little things with someone going through all the same things.

kate said...

Hello! I found you via flickr, regarding the Amy Butler Comfy Jumper Dress you made. I am starting mine right now and am wondering about the whole "band" business...It doesn't look to me like you did that part and I'm thinking of skipping it too. Did you do elastic, or did you simply gather the skirt? I'd love to hear any tips you might have; yours turned out so cute! Thanks!

kate
migrations06@yahoo.com