Monday, August 11, 2008

Colds and babies

Simon and I have both been struck down with a vicious cold. I'm convinced that the baby is making my immune system about as effective as a turnip, as it has hit me particularly hard. Nothing to do but stay in bed and watch bad american tv and cruise my fave blogs.

We had our first (12 week) ultrasound on Friday. It was such an amazing, special experience. To see this tiny little baby growing inside me! It was really active - kicking and boxing - at one stage it even waved at us! Makes me think it is going to be a boy, but who knows? Last week I thought it was a girl. Either way, it is so exciting to think we'll be parents in six short months!

Over the weekend I finished my amy butler yoga mat carry bag. Perfect timing as ante-natal yoga classes start this week. Here is a photo sans the yoga mat.

No comments: